vrijdag 24 januari 2014

Hobby Art - Just for you

Yesterday you could see on Create & Craft TV the last new stamp sets and some golden oldies from Hobby Art. All the designers from the Hobby Art team did a great job to make all sort of samples for this show, just like me. Now I want to show you my cards with a small discription.

The first two cards you see here are made with PanPastels. First I made a layer with two light colours and fixing these. Then I stamp with Versamark the small flowers and grasses and put a thin layer with PanPastel over it. Fixating. The last stage is to stamp the flowers,grasses, butterflies and bees with Versafine, Onyx Black.


PanPastel colours I used:
Hansa Yellow Shade 220.3
Turquoise 580.5
Chromium Oxide Green 660.5


PanPastel colours I used:
Hansa Yellow Shade 220.3
Chromium Oxide Green 660.5
Magenta 430.5

For the next two cards I've made a small background with Adirondack Ink or Distress Ink. After the first layer I stamp a text with a darker tint. At the end I stamp the flowers and text with Verfine, Onyx Black or embossed with gold embossing powder.


Distress Ink I used:
Dusty Concord


Adirondack colours I used:
Peach Bellini
Terra Cotta
Espresso

For all these cards I used Hobby Art stamps:
 - Just for you CS023D
 - Decorative Backgrounds CS045D

I hope these samples give you some inspiration to try it yourself.
Happy crafting,

xFranka

2 opmerkingen:

Bernie Simmons zei

Beautiful card's I think we may have a similar style.....I look forward to working with you and getting to know you better.xxx

Marie-Anne zei

Wat een prachtige kaarten!! De onderste vind ik de mooiste van deze 4.

Groetjes,

Marie-Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...